March 12 2021
Everyone out there is a tea lover or a coffee drinker, it has to be either of the two options. Some people like to do a bit of variation in their tea or coffee, for example some people love green tea or black tea while the others love to have filtered tea with milk in it. Same is the case with coffee drinkers as well ranging between filtered, black, Americano, macchiato, flat white, etc.
It won’t be wrong if we assume that the preferences of tea and coffee has a wide variation and differs from person to person. Everyone gives it their own touch and if we see then there is nothing wrong with it as well because in some traditions and cultures tea is very important part of the day and tea time is the most important phase of the day as well. Whether it be any tradition or culture or any country for that instance few things still remain the same and those are the myths and facts that are related to both tea and coffee. So the main focus to write such a blog is to discuss some of the important facts and burst some of the myths that prevail and either prevent you having your favourite beverage or are harming your health on the contrary. Let’s find out.
Tea has its origin in China where it was consumed as a medicinal drink. Tea leaves were boiled in water until the liquid turned thick black then was given to the patient. It was believed that tea had some medicinal properties. Eventually people started consuming tea normally as a beverage only.
Preparing coffee is not a simple task. The process of picking up the ripened berries and then processing them and roasting them to get the nature and authentic flavour is something that is really very time consuming and requires a lot of people to work manually on coffee plantations. Famous for its bitter taste and caffeine content, coffee is one of the most consumed beverage in the world.
Types of Tea and Coffees
Green tea is made from the same tea plant from which all the other tea are made but the only difference is that tea leaves are plucked way before preventing them from undergoing the process of withering and oxidation. Green tea is considered to be the best among all the other tea that are available in the market.
- Though there is no proper evidence showing that green tea can make you lose weight but it is surely one of the best drink to start your day with. Since there is nothing in green tea except for water and tea leaves it is very low in calories and high in antioxidants.
- It is seen that people who consume green tea on a daily basis have a lower risk of suffering from any cardiovascular disease.
- Green tea is supposed to increase brain function to a certain extent.
- Is very beneficial for people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- For people suffering from bad breaths, green tea can prove to be a natural remedy. It drastically reduces the problem of bad breath.
Black is another form of tea that is loved and consumed widely. Same as green tea black tea also has some of its own benefits that need to be discussed.
- Black is recommended for people suffering from unusually high blood pressures. Black is effective in lowering the blood pressure.
- Lowering the levels of cholesterol in the blood is another such property of black tea.
- Improvement in the guts is also seen in people who consume black tea on a regular basis. Most of the healthy microorganisms are present on the intestine. Preserving them is really very important to maintain a good health.
- Black tea is also known for its properties to improve the lustre of your hair and skin. If you are experiencing puffiness under the eye just grab some used black tea leaves and put it underneath. After few minutes you can yourself feel the reduced puffiness.
Brewing coffee in only hot water is what makes a black coffee. Since there is no sugar added to it, black coffee is lot more healthy than normal milk and cream coffee which is quite high in calories as well. As black tea is high in caffeine content, it is also very good for people who are looking out to lose some pounds. Caffeine when mixes with blood increases its metabolism and gives your body an instant energy. This is the reason why it is recommended to have black coffee before exercising.
- Black coffee is not only good for weight loss but is also good for your brain as well. Black coffee reduces the risk of a person catching mental illness such as Alzheimer and dementia.
- Weight loss as mentioned above is one of the biggest pros of having coffee.
Unroasted coffee beans are what is known as the famous green coffee. Green coffee is the healthier version of coffee and is often consumed as a health supplement.
There are not many brands that sell green coffee but Alvizia is one of the most premium healthcare brand that is also selling green coffee. To buy the product CLICK HERE.
- Green coffee is most effective in weight loss.
- Green coffee is rich in Chlorogenic acid, and hence is the most healthiest option among all of them.
- Green Coffee also reduces the risk of a person catching some chronic diseases.
So till now it is clearly seen that all the options are equally good with minimum or no side effects and drawbacks. You can opt for any of the above mentioned options depending on your choice and preference.