September 30 2021
If you are a female reading this blog then this blog is only for you. Some problems occur but everyone is hesitant to talk about them and hence many of the females fall prey to it. If you don’t have the right amount of knowledge regarding a particular problem then there are no chances of you being protected from them. So with this blog, I am trying to explain and cover some of the most important health and reproductive problems that happen only to women.
Endometriosis: It is a condition when the inner lining of the uterus starts to grow. Endometriosis is the inner lining that develops when you are not having your menstruation and when the time arrives this is the inner lining that is shed. When you are having endometriosis the blood tissue cannot escape your body and hence becomes a cause of pain. Swelling and inflammation are also some of the symptoms that are associated with it.
There are three kinds of endometriosis:
- Superficial peritoneal endometriosis: this is the condition where the pelvic cavity and the abdomen are affected.
- Endometrioma: This is a condition when a cyst develops in the ovaries. This cyst is also referred to as the chocolate cyst because it is dark brown. Treatment for this condition is difficult but can be cured. This condition may damage most of the inner tissues as well.
- Deeply infiltrating Endometriosis: This is a condition that is spread across the world and is affecting most women around the globe. This grows near the peritoneum and can affect your bladder. Most of the women who are suffering from endometriosis have this as well.
Though the symptom of this condition is still a mystery prediction have been made by the doctor that the endometrium cells that are present inside the body and especially in the menstrual blood might have penetrated the fallopian tube and then might have made their way to the pelvic region and have started to grow.
Women suffering might also be suffering from poor immunity and severe pain at times. The fertility rate also drops down and women might face problems in conceiving. Surgery is a solution to this problem.
Uterine fibroid: This is a condition in which the lumps are formed in the uterus. These lumps or muscular tissues are also known as mayo mass would not turn into cancer but the disease continues to thrive before some treatment is done. Though there is no specified age as to when the women are at most risk but can women in the age group of 30-40 years should be more cautious.
There is a frequent feeling to urinate all the time and there is heavy blood flow during menstruation. Pain can also be experienced during intimacy.
Excessive alcohol consumption, Vitamin D deficiency, using birth control pills are some of the causes that can cause these fibroids to grow. This condition can automatically go away after menopause but in other cases, doctors’ advice is a must.
Cancer: There is some specific kind of cancer that can only occur in a female’s body. Some of these are:
- Ovarian cancer: This is the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a part of the female reproductive system and the growth of cancerous cells can occur at this spot. This is the kind of cancer that gets detected very late only when it has spread. There are no specific symptoms and the initial stage might pass without any symptom at all.
- Uterine cancer: If you are experiencing sudden bleeding without even your due date then this can be a cause of worry. This is one of the symptoms of uterine cancer. Obesity and having an early start of periods is also one of the symptoms. It is not so that they are a sure test of the thing that you can have uterine cancer but treatment is necessary for any of the above-mentioned conditions.
- Vaginal cancer: This is rare cancer but knowledge about this one is also important. Vaginal cancer occurs in the birth passage. This is the outermost region of the vagina.
- Vulvar cancer: This is the condition that is generally diagnosed in older women and surgery is the treatment for such condition. Smoking can be a cause of developing vulvar cancer and itching is a common symptom.
Interstitial Cystitis: This is a condition that relates to the urinary bladder. It is a disorder of the bladder that causes frequent urination. Pain in the bladder and pelvic area are the symptoms associated with it. This condition is somewhat difficult to heal but treatment is possible. Many times this problem is confused with the urinary tract infection but unlike the urinary tract infection, there is no infection involved in this scenario.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: This is the most common type of disorder that is heard about that is PCOS. As the name is speaking for itself in this condition cysts are forming in the ovary for causes that are still unknown. The ovaries start to function abnormally and then your menstrual cycle is also disrupted. The risk of heart disease is increased and also that of diabetes.
Treatment of this condition is readily available everywhere it can also be cured by incorporating some changes in your diet and including some of the foods in it. There are a few of the exercises that have been found effective in treating PCOS.
HIV: This is a condition that can be acquired by women of their partner who is suffering from it. It is a sexually transmitted disease but has no cure for it.
These are some of the widely spread and stigmatized diseases that are required talking about but the health of the women is often neglected. Women should start by taking care of themselves by following a proper diet and consuming some health supplements to fulfill all the deficiencies. Alvizia is one such brand that has a complete women’s health care range you can try that out.