May 06 2021
Salam Panja is a spice, utilized in the Unani and Ayurvedic frameworks of prescriptions as an amazing energizer and virility enhancer. The organic name of this plant is Dactylorhiza Hatagirea. It is a tonic, which supports the drive with its solid Spanish fly properties. This spice is known by various names in various pieces of the world, for example, Marsh Orchis in Europe, Salem Panja in Kashmir, and Ambolakpa in Ladakh.
Dactylorhiza hatagirea is a type of orchid, by and large, discovered filling in the Himalayas, from Pakistan to SE Tibet, at elevations of 2,800–4,000 meters (9,200–13,100 ft). It is privately called 'Salam Panja' or 'Hatta Haddi'. It is called 'Panchaule' (पाँचऔंले) in Nepali and Himalayan locales. The name 'Panchaule' (which means 5 fingered hand) emerges from its root looking like fingers of the hand with around 3-5 fingers. It is an erect perpetual spice with long blossoming stems. The plant is notable for its restorative worth. The root has a sweet taste. It is carefully denied for assortment and deal, yet can be found effectively around Nepal. It costs around NRs. 10,000-15,000 for every kilo actually 2015.
- The plant is an earthly glabrous spice that goes to the stature of 20-25 cm. Tubers marginally straightened, palmately partitioned into 3-5, finger-like projections.
- Flower tail up to 90 cm long, erect, empty, verdant all through or the lower parcel bear not many sheathing scales.
- Leaves are 4-6, cauline, leaf sharp edge elongated to straight lanceolate, 8.0-15.0cm x 1.5-3.0 cm in size, base sheathing, pinnacle insensitive, or taper.
- Inflorescence is a raceme, 5.0-15.0 cm since quite a while ago, swarmed with numerous blossoms.
- Flowers are purple and the bracts green, barely spear molded, lower bract longer than the blossoms, upper marginally more limited.
- Flowers are about 1.8 cm long, including the bent spike. Sepals and petals are almost equivalent.
- Three of them structure a hood and the different sides spread outwards.
- The lip is adjusted and shallowly 3-lobed, spotted dull purple.
- Spur straight, cylindrical, almost as long as the ovary; segment short; anther adnate to its face, cells separating; pollinia 2, caudicles connected to 2 little globose, viscid organs encased in brief pocket overhanging the expansive, 2-lobed disgrace.
- This appealing earthbound orchid fills in soggy fields of Himalayas from Kashmir to Nepal at the height of 2500-5000 m MSL.
Environment and Soil
- Plants fill in the high environment of Central and Western Himalayas where normal summer temperature ranges among 15018C and winters are unforgiving by and large beneath the edge of freezing over.
- Plants fill best in wet glade soils.
- These soils are normally dim, granular, sandy topsoil, micaceous sandy soils at more prominent profundity.
- The materials for engendering are seeds and tuber cuttings. Plants can be developed by parting the growing tubers.
- Collected seeds didn't show germination at controlled temperature and dampness ( temp. 10-150C; moistness 90+5%) conditions.
- It most likely requires defrosting under the snow for around 4-5 months and mycorrhizal relationship for germination.
- It is accounted for to be an innately sluggish developing and inadequately recovering species due to pollinator particularity.
As it is exceptionally exchanged the name of 'Panchaule' or 'Salampanja' and found in the wild, is as a rule informally gathered for its business significance. Dactylorhiza hatagirea is a local of the Himalayas. It is found all through from west to east at mild to subalpine bioclimatic inside 2800 – 4000 m height. Blossoms saw ruddy purple in a terminal spike, borne on a hearty verdant stem. It has palmately lobed root tubers, fills well in soggy spots, open territories, bushland, and open glades.
The juice extricated from the tuber is utilized as a tonic and utilized for the treatment of pyorrhea (irritation of the gum and teeth). Root glue is remotely applied as a poultice on cuts and wounds and the concentrate is given in intestinal issues. The term Hatta Haddi is most likely begat because it is utilized for treating bone breaks.
Salam Panja is an incredible home-grown prescription utilized for treating male impotency emerging out of low sperm tally or absence of sperm motility. Salam Panja builds the sperm check by boosting the testosterone levels in the blood and improves the quality and motility of the sperms. Thus, it is viewed as a successful treatment for oligospermia and oligozoospermia.
Salam Panja might be utilized to treat certain skin conditions like injuries and ulcers. It helps in the quicker recuperating of wounds by animating the recovery of skin cells and helping the maintenance cycles of the body. The juice of this spice can be burned-through to recuperate cuts and wounds. This property of Salam Panja is likewise useful in the administration of gastritis, in which it fixes the harmed mucosa of the stomach and gives alleviation from hyperacidity.
Erectile dysfunctions and untimely discharge
Salam Panja can be utilized to deal with male medical conditions like erectile dysfunctions. It can expand the strength of the muscles in the penile tissue and increment the blood supply into the organ accordingly permitting a man to get an erection. This spice is known to have a solid penile erection file, which is a proportion of how long a man can keep an erection. Thus, it is viewed as valuable for treating untimely discharge too.
The most effective method to utilize Salam Panja
Mix it and devour half a teaspoon once per day whenever utilized alone. To amplify the advantages of Salam Misri devour it with White Musli and Salab Misri An elective method of utilizing Salam Panja is to apply the oil extricated from the spice on the penile tissue and tenderly back rub it for a couple of moments.
What portion of Panch Aunle is utilized as medication?
Panch aule-Panch aule is a little plant with a palm-like root. It has pink shading blossoms. It is found at an elevation of 2,300 to 3,600 meters. Its root is utilized as a medication since it invigorates.
What is Salam powder?
Gunmala Herbals Is A Leading Manufacturer, Supplier, and Wholesaler In India Of Ayurvedic Product Salam Panja Powder For Body Care. Salam Panja Is A Herb, Used In The Unani And Ayurvedic Systems Of Medicines As A Powerful Stimulant.